Training Terms & Conditions
Training Terms and Conditions
By reserving your place online you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The following courses require deposits:
- Foundation Course UV Gel
- UV Gel Workshop
- Gel To Acrylic
- Foundation Liquid & Powder
- Acrylic Workshop
- Sculpting Workshop
- Electric Filing Course
- Basic Nail Art
- Advanced Nail Art
- Master Class
- Depilatory Waxing
- Brazilian Waxing
- Wax 4 Men
- Body Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Hot Rocks Stone Therapy
- Eyelash Perming & Tinting
- Eyelash Extensions
- Universal Contour Body Wrap
- Cosmetic Make-Up
- Advanced Make-Up
- Spray Tanning
- Ear Candling
- 7th Heaven Facial
- SpaRitual Body Bliss
- Full payment of course fees is required 2 weeks before the commencement of any training.
- Course Prices are subject to change.
- A correct contact number and email address must be provided at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course/workshop and will provide as much notice as possible. Places will be transferred to the next available date.
- We do not currently charge VAT however this will change in the near future, bookings made prior to the change will not be subject to VAT when paying their balance.
- It is a condition of sale that legal ownership of all goods does not pass from Nail Tech Network Limited until full payment has been received in full
- Payment is taken over a secure connection and cannot be viewed by anyone else on the web or in person should the purchase be made in store.
- We accept all major credit cards: Master Card, Visa, Delta, Visa Electron, American Express, JCB, Switch and Solo. (Uses 128 Bit encryption via XERO services)
- We do not accept cheques.
- Nail Tech Network Limited does not store any credit card information and all credit card payments are handled by XERO.
- Confirmation Of Booking
- Once payment is received for a course you will receive confirmation of payment by email, which will contain a unique order number. (If you don't receive this email within 48 hours of placing your order please contact us on 01752 343084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm your transaction.
- You will also be sent an electronic confirmation letter detailing the course agenda and full travel instructions along with terms & conditions.
- Order Cancellations
- We require at least 5 working days cancellation notice, or full costs will be incurred.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and sent via post or email and received with the notice period still applying.
Mail To: Network HQ, Units 3 & 5a Lister Mill Business Park, Plympton, Devon PL7 4BA
Email To: email@example.com
- Deposits are non-refundable or transferrable unless in extreme circumstances and can only be authorised at the discretion of the owner.
You can contact our Customer Services as follows:
Email To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: Nail Tech Network Limited T/A Network HQ, Units 3 & 5a Lister Mill Business Park, Plympton, Devon PL7 4BA